About Sunrise Farm
Sunrise Farm Bed & Breakfast is located on 10-acres in the Blue Ridge Mountain foothills of northwest South Carolina. The farm is the last part of a late 1800s 385-acre cotton plantation. Guests may relax in wooden rockers and wicker furniture on the large wrap-around porch and enjoy fresh out-of-the oven cookies while reading a good book, watching the variety of birds visiting the feeders, or just letting the gentle breeze carry their cares away with the wind chimes' tune. In the winter, guests may enjoy hot cider by the cozy parlor fireplace. Guests will be served a full sumptuous breakfast, featuring all-natural ingredients, fresh local produce, and homemade specialties such as cranberry-orange pecan scones, fruit & granola parfait, blueberry buttermilk pancakes, garden vegetable & herb frittata, and crispy oven-baked peppered bacon. Area attractions include mountain hiking, whitewater rafting, trout fishing, waterfalls, clear lakes for fishing and boating, skiing, scuba diving, birdwatching, sight-seeing, golfing, Clemson University, museums and many state parks.
Our Mission Statement
Sunrise Farm Bed & Breakfast exists to glorify God by providing a welcoming, peaceful environment where individuals, couples, and families will receive rest and refreshment.
We Are Proud Members
- Recycling program for plastic, glass, metals, paper
- Water collection for landscape watering, animal watering
- Nearly 10 acres of “Green Space”
- Organic gardening with “homegrown” fertilizer, compliments of our llamas
- Breakfast menus with all-natural ingredients and local produce
- Live house plants
- Non-hazardous, all-natural, phosphate-free cleaning and laundry products
- Use of CFL light bulbs and solar lighting
- Sunrise Farm Bed and Breakfast is a NWF Certified Wildlife Habitat